Monday, April 19, 2010

7thday- Maldives Experience

I brought the guests for Maldivian Experience today, which covers visiting the local island, snorkeling and BBQ lunch.
In the local island, the guests spent more than US$2000 and the shopkeepers were so happy to have me as the translator, thus they gave me 3 necklace as present, one made by the best coral in the world(US$75), one made by dolphin teeth(US$35), and one made by moonstone(US$30). I love the necklace so much, and next time i will ask for a coral which is US$90 per piece:P
After that, we went to Kuda Bandos Island for BBQ lunch and snorkeling. we spent around 4 hours there. The reef is so amazing, the colorful fish swimming and dancing around me, the feeling is jz fantastic. I never think of getting out from the sea for 3 hours, and of coz, the result is my skin turns darker:P
After that, we visited another island by boat. We went around the Full Moon Island and took pictures, the guests were very nice and i took a lot of pictures with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment