Thursday, April 22, 2010

Busy...

The resort is very busy at the moment, many Europe guests has been stuck in the resort due to their flight had been cancelled or delayed. They go to Front Desk every hr to ask for the latest information, and some of them made noise because we unable to give them the information they need.
I got to call room by room to check with the guests if they had got any information about their departure flights from agents or airlines. I spent the whole afternoon today to call them.
I supposed to finish duty at 6pm, but somehow I got to go for baby sitting from 1930hrs to 2130hrs. I looked after a baby girl from London, she is very beautiful and cute, looks like an angel. I had a great time with her:P
I'm working morning shift tomorrow, got to busy for answering all the guest's calls and handling their complaints...again...

No comments:

Post a Comment